- 10 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (replace with coconut oil for Paleo)
- 3/4 cup sugar (replace with coconut palm sugar for Paleo)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of Manna Protein
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8-inch baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate, careful not to burn. To melt in microwave, heat at 70% power at 30 second intervals, mixing in between. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat on high until fluffy.
- Add eggs in, one at a time, beating thoroughly in between.
- Add vanilla and salt, beat on high for about a minute.
- Add cocoa powder, beat on low until the cocoa is absorbed.
- Add melted chocolate and beat on medium-high until the mixture is smooth and glossy. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Add Manna and mix until thoroughly integrated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Note: You can use cupcake moulds for results like the image above.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until the center doesn’t jiggle when agitated.
- Remove from oven, and cool.